For the sake of ease, let’s just call this a vintage bar cart makeover from the thrift store. (Although I am definitely aware that this is an old TV cart from the 60’s and 70’s, I much prefer to think of it as a bar cart or, as I will use it, a tea cart!). But regardless what you call it, it’s a DIY project that made me dance around in my garage with glee because it turned out waaaaay better than expected!

For the sake of ease, let’s just call this a vintage bar cart makeover from the thrift store. (Although I am definitely aware that this is an old TV cart from the 60’s and 70’s, I much prefer to think of it as a bar cart or, as I will use it, a tea cart!). But regardless what you call it, it’s a DIY project that made me dance around in my garage with glee because it turned out waaaaay better than expected!