After building wall mounted garage cabinets and cabinets with drawers it was time to build a DIY Pegboard Wall. This week I took the time to work on a pegboard that’s attached to the wall between the upper and lower garage cabinets. At the end of this post, I included the before picture of how my garage used to look before these last few projects. It’s a huge difference! #diy #freeplans #projects #homedecor #interior #furniture #woodproject #cabinet#doityourself #homeimprovement #storage #garage

After building wall mounted garage cabinets and cabinets with drawers it was time to build a DIY Pegboard Wall. This week I took the time to work on a pegboard that’s attached to the wall between the upper and lower garage cabinets. At the end of this post, I included the before picture of how my garage used to look before these last few projects. It’s a huge difference! #diy #freeplans